PDA

View Full Version : Would you like to personalize your kite ???

Matteo
11-04-2005, 07:17 PM
When Balloonboy told me about that guy who wanted to have his kite with his company logo on.....I thought that maybe it wasn't a bad idea.

How much would you be willing to pay to have your logo/name/motto on your kite ?? Mark, if you pay me I'll put your company's name on it !! I would probably pay a couple of 100 $$$ more to have something like "if u can read this on a weekday...well, don't tell my BOSS" or "I luv DDD" or "life start at 10 knots" or "if u ever wondered...it's called kitesufing" or "high as a kite" or "gone to fly a kite" or........whatever pleases you.

What do u guys think ???

PrayFaWind27
11-05-2005, 03:02 PM
i can see it now, a
red and black 16m Crossbow with a black superman logo in the center of the kite, I have a dream:-D!!!!

balloonboy
11-05-2005, 03:24 PM
i can see it now, a
red and black 16m Crossbow with a black superman logo in the center of the kite, I have a dream:-D!!!!

I knew it.

balloonboy
11-07-2005, 08:03 AM
I'd like a big picture of my hero (PrayFaWind27) on my kite.

Matteo
11-07-2005, 06:06 PM
In terms of publicity it's not a bad idea...if I had my own business I would seriously think about it !!! I would sponsor my own kites !!!

PrayFaWind27
11-08-2005, 07:50 PM
You crack me up Balloon boy! :-D , That is a good advertising scheme, Matteo, with All the attention we draw, but! what about the graphics that's already on the kite? Can they come off?
Balloon boy! that Protoy 127 looks sweet and i love the weight on that thing, I’m ready to cut off all ties with my Lab rat after seeing and feeling that and everyone knows how much I love the Lab rat,so I’m crying for a Protoy 120 now
;-).That 127 is light ,i know that 120 is a feather. Looks like 2006 is going to be the year of the, Bow! Design kites for the Nassau kite crew.

balloonboy
11-09-2005, 06:52 AM
The good thing about it is that with multiple kites you can put different things on each. I can put all my heros on:

Shuman is going on my 15m.
and I'm undecided about what goes on my 12-but I'm thinking about Bill Clinton or Hugh Hefner.
Pamela Anderson's tits are going on my new 21m- no question.

mocean
11-09-2005, 07:26 PM
it's not to cheap to do it.
I am working on somthing at the moment like this, and I have looked into it alot.
aj