PDA

View Full Version : the surf is up no more paddeling

mocean
09-16-2005, 07:04 PM
a light wind sport.( for most kiteboarders)
This up and coming season is going to be a good 1.
I just finished adapting foot straps to the moylemunchers old surfboard.(now it's a light wind machine) for tow surfing and kite surfing on light wind days.
Cheap and easy to do.
if any of you extremists would like to come tow surfing give me a hail.
we are getting to old to padel out to the love beach break.
aj

mocean
09-16-2005, 07:04 PM
I just finished adapting foot straps to the moylemunchers old surfboard.(now it's a light wind machine) for tow surfing and kite surfing on light wind days.
Cheap and easy to do.
aj

ricki
09-23-2005, 04:14 AM
Cheap and easy to do.
aj

It was good to meet you at Surf Expo AJ. I understand when I was over on Elbow Cay recently that some guys have been tow in surfing there as well, Chuck Patterson and others. I imagine you have a lot of deeper breaks that go off with stronger swells in many areas influenced by the Atlantic in many areas throughot the Bahamas. My first kiteboard was designed from tow-in boards used in Maui many years ago. Never tried tow-in surfing but it is the bomb for kiteboarding particularly at the low end even now.

ricki
09-23-2005, 04:14 AM
Cheap and easy to do.
aj

It was good to meet you at Surf Expo AJ. I understand when I was over on Elbow Cay recently that some guys have been tow in surfing there as well, Chuck Patterson and others. I imagine you have a lot of deeper breaks that go off with stronger swells in many areas influenced by the Atlantic in many areas throughot the Bahamas. My first kiteboard was designed from tow-in boards used in Maui many years ago. Never tried tow-in surfing but it is the bomb for kiteboarding particularly at the low end even now.

mocean
09-23-2005, 04:13 PM
and I bet you thought I would be to.
that was a great show and i was stoked to meet you , thanks again for your support rick .
pauls movie was very good and the ridders where very cool not as many large egos as I thought.
and not to mention all of the cool gear at the surf xpo.
anyways yes tow surfing this winter we are going to be going off like prawns in the sun.

go hard rick see you soon.
aj

mocean
09-23-2005, 04:13 PM
and I bet you thought I would be to.
that was a great show and i was stoked to meet you , thanks again for your support rick .
pauls movie was very good and the ridders where very cool not as many large egos as I thought.
and not to mention all of the cool gear at the surf xpo.
anyways yes tow surfing this winter we are going to be going off like prawns in the sun.

go hard rick see you soon.
aj

moylemuncha
10-05-2005, 01:38 PM
Hey Rick

sorry to bug you but you were going to tell us where / how to post pics to the forum :-)