well done and thank you for the forum

moylemuncha
07-01-2005, 05:48 AM
only joking

well done and thank you for the forum

wheresdawind??
07-01-2005, 07:34 AM
yep thanks to Rick&AJ!
look out for the fish arrivals, as promissed moylemunch will be jumping the reef over at go slow bend, bring the popcorn and and enjoy the show :lol:

wheresdawind??
07-01-2005, 07:34 AM
yep thanks to Rick&AJ!
look out for the fish arrivals, as promissed moylemunch will be jumping the reef over at go slow bend, bring the popcorn and and enjoy the show :lol:

ricki
07-01-2005, 02:03 PM
I understand the production HF are moving out so they should start showing up at various launches.

How is your summer going over there? I think you might get some outer tradewinds action. We are underwater with rain over here on the southeast coast of Florida and in summer doldrums.

What are some of your favorite spots off New Providence and the neighboring islands? I just flew over Andros and Ragged Islands District last week on the way down to the ABC's. I saw a number of likely launch areas off the outer cays, lucky guys!

ricki
07-01-2005, 02:03 PM
I understand the production HF are moving out so they should start showing up at various launches.

How is your summer going over there? I think you might get some outer tradewinds action. We are underwater with rain over here on the southeast coast of Florida and in summer doldrums.

What are some of your favorite spots off New Providence and the neighboring islands? I just flew over Andros and Ragged Islands District last week on the way down to the ABC's. I saw a number of likely launch areas off the outer cays, lucky guys!

mocean
07-07-2005, 02:06 PM
mr muncher the kites your HF will be coming late july some of there sizes are in but not all, as I said to you , you big winger I will go over and pick up your kites when all of the sizes are in.
now on a good note best is sending me one og there new nemises prototypes so we will have to see if it passes the mr spagetti test.
moylie you are first to ride it I promiss.
aj

mocean
07-07-2005, 02:06 PM
mr muncher the kites your HF will be coming late july some of there sizes are in but not all, as I said to you , you big winger I will go over and pick up your kites when all of the sizes are in.
now on a good note best is sending me one og there new nemises prototypes so we will have to see if it passes the mr spagetti test.
moylie you are first to ride it I promiss.
aj