PDA

View Full Version : This week, Wed-Fri?

paddy
10-09-2006, 02:16 PM
Hi,
Heading over tomorrow morning (10th) from Blighty and going to bring my kit. I'll be looking to get out on Wed morning, all day Thursday and then on Friday until heading home on Friday evening. I have sent a email to X-Shore but no reply as yet. Unfortunately my new X-bows turn up tomorrow after I've left so its down to the trusty ould fuels.
Staying in, I think its called the Colonial hotel, next door to Senior Frogs. Are there any spots locally I can expect to get out? Anyone heading out? Shall I bring the the 15 and the 11m? Any advice much appreciated and should you visit the South Coast of the UK some time I'll be glad to return the favour.
All the best,
Gary

paddy
10-09-2006, 02:54 PM
Just checked Windfinder and Windguru. Both make depressing reading. Please tell me its not true and that there's a local sea breeze that will make all things bright again :(

PrayFaWind27
10-09-2006, 07:41 PM
Said to say, the week you will be down is going to be shit...

mocean
10-11-2006, 03:19 PM
gday Garry
I replyed to your email and phone calls, unfortunatly I am not a wind god I wish I was , I would make it 20-25 kts ene or ese every day all day untill the sun went down.
I allso wish I was a tide god or mabe one of my mates where so It would allways be an ebbing tide so it would stay flat at blue hill.
anyways there is a bit of sea breaze at the moment because there is a big thunder head on the east side if the island the wind looks west at about 14kts.
next time you come here give me a hail ahead of time and I can give you the extended forcast so we can ride.
aj

balloonboy
10-12-2006, 07:12 AM
Should be windy Sat pm and Sun.

paddy
10-12-2006, 03:56 PM
Thanks for the info.
Just back from a boat trip with six of the Cabin crew (female) to a private island. Maybe I don't need the wind after all.
Shame though cause they all wanted to see some kiting.
Next time maybe.
Cheers

:)

paddy
12-07-2006, 09:35 AM
Back again and NO WIND.
I must be some sort of wind Jonah. Too much in the UK and none here. The forecast looks good for tomorrow morning and Saturday though. Hopefully this time I'll get out.

dillette53
12-07-2006, 11:09 AM
yeah is suppose to be goin off this weekend a cold fronts coming so ther eis gonna be wind for sure....its suppose to start in the morning tommorow and get stronger into the aft.....we'll be out at goodmans....but if we can get out to club med im goin ridin there....hope to see u out man

paddy
12-07-2006, 09:00 PM
feck,
looks good
wind is up and 2mro is rosy.
See you there.