PDA

View Full Version : Go-slow 5pm: good call guys !!

Matteo
06-22-2006, 08:01 PM
Probably the best unexpected session so far, tks for calling guys !! Shuman, I saw your board offs....I better train them. AJ, hope the wind stayed up for you mate. Mark, you better stop spinning, I almost lost the count once, one, two, three.... . Good to see Peter staying upwind and Dave getting more and more confident all around. it was good to be out with all of you, especially after I almost called it off !!!

PrayFaWind27
06-23-2006, 02:35 PM
Indeed a sweet session,was mad that the sun went down,cause I didn’t want to get out the
water.I really like watching Da Muncha ride he’s differently come from far with the kiting, love those triple back loops,fa real!
With all the different tricks in kiteboarding the board off are my favorite, although it’s old as hell I still love it, I can’t wait to master it. The next windy season I’m going to focus more on the handle pass.

mocean
06-27-2006, 08:28 AM
that was a good secion
I wish the wind would stay up to, because the school is going to close july 15 to when the wind changes to the NE.
my teaching has been good but my kiteboarding has sufferd,I have no new tricks since my little incedent.( to freaked out just blessed to ride),
bummer I got there late just shuman and I out till the sun went down.
that new contra 14m was prity good, and dave exile board was a good combo for me .
aj
and yes I'm a thin skinned muther plucker