FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

Old 11-16-2011, 10:54 AM

Default Occupy the water

Sometimes you just need to do it.

The act of occupying is a pretty simple thing to do. Protesters occupy a park, your husband occupies the toilet, and the family dog occupies the floor below the dinner table. Each occupier is in a state of being that they choose through their actions. Every day we make decisions as to what we will occupy. Our car on the way to work, the office desk, the gym, our bed, and so on. I attempt to live my life as an avid occupier of the water. Through my experiences I can highly recommend this particular area of occupation.

When occupying the water it does not matter how or why you are doing it, only that you ARE doing it. Consequences of occupying the water include, and are not limited to; increased awareness of nature, lowered heart rate (depending on occupiers' intensity), general feeling of bliss, becoming more physically fit, contacting your inner power animal (mine is the screeching Water Monkey), overall happier state of being, and finally, becoming wet.

For the best results I recommend occupying the water at least once daily. If you are not able to occupy everyday you can occupy your computer and view untouched beaches and crystal clear lagoons that you will one day occupy.

WARNING: Please do not occupy social media such as Facebook, or view television for more than an hour per day as this may lead to a twisted sense of reality in that these things are not 'real life'.

I hope that you will occupy the 'Like' button and comment section if you are on Facebook and follow the screeching Water Monkey if you ever want advice from an expert occupier of water.

From http://www.watermonkeyshop.com

Tags
stand up paddle, tampa bay, water monkey