FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > KITEBOARDING AT ... launches, precautions, SCHOOLS, SHOPS, meets, local groups and more > Southwest Florida
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2008, 10:40 AM

Looks like we are going to get about 2 feet of snow in the next 3 days. That is pretty cool but i have been in Naples mode starting December 1st.

While I am down there I will be staying at a place on Pine Ridge. Only about 5-10 mins from Gulf Shore Blvd. (Depending on where you are located on the coast) I am taking my gear with me on the plane. I have called ahead to let Southwest know i was bringing something of that size. Which is not big.

On Janurary 1st 2008 I saw a kiter having fun out there at sunset probably down by 7th ave and I said that is what I want to do next year if I had the chance. I do and will be doing the same even if it is just for a little run out and back it is going to happen.

I will be there Dec 26th-Jan 3rd. Lets make this happen. Just nervous on how busy it is going to be on the beaches. Will it be busy? Let me know

Brendan