FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 12-05-2007, 03:27 PM

ya it's big but when your pushing 225 and 6'4 size does matter, it is great for light winds and when you just got divorced and filing bankrupcy like me, you need to sell your stuff, refer these items to some one who wants good gear barely used please, help a brother out
Old 12-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Skyway Scott

That's a great big guy light wind board. That's what it was designed to be.
You will sell it.

Have you listed it on iKitesurf's used gear section or Ebay, yet?
Ikite seems like a good place to sell stuff. At least in my experience.

I actually linked to Rick's thread (which links to mine on EK) on purpose, because everyone had good comments about it.
Old 12-06-2007, 07:25 AM
Tom Stock

Quote:
Originally Posted by tseckerson View Post
ya it's big but when your pushing 225 and 6'4 size does matter, it is great for light winds and when you just got divorced and filing bankrupcy like me, you need to sell your stuff, refer these items to some one who wants good gear barely used please, help a brother out
I hear ya! Yeah I was interested at first but it won't fit in my little toyota!

BTW, I went through both a divorce and bankruptcy 5 years ago so I know where you're coming from... bankruptcy was one of the best decisions I ever made (not that I had much of a choice at the time, it was after 911 and I was unemployed for a full year).

Only a few years later I had a new house, new credit cards (that I avoid using), new car, and best of all no debt...just make sure you keep it that way.

Last edited by Tom Stock; 12-06-2007 at 01:08 PM.
Old 12-06-2007, 11:32 AM

Default Xxxl

Yup I was ridding my brothers XXL UG, he still has it. Very good light wind board. It did feel like I was ridding a coffee Table!!! Its great for flat water light wind days. Not too sure how it would do in the chop.

I rode the new Skywalker Light wind board last week. Man that thing is a huge improvement over last year model. Same size, but a little diffrent shape. Last years Skywalker was a spray you in the face machine! Heck I think it was worst than my Aggression Barndoor. This year no spray in the face and cuts through the chop very well! I think I am going to pick one up and sell my Barndoor. I love that barndoor but its not the greatest thing to ride in choppy water. The only problem with it is the graphic is HORRIBLE!!! Man what was Dimtri thinking when he put that graphic on the board. It looks like Barney jacked off some of his purple spew on it!

RS
Old 12-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Tom Stock

I thought I was the only one who complained about spraying boards. Boards that spray drive me crazy.

Are the tips more rounded with more curve in the rail outline, fins further in? A straight rail and squarish tips, with fins close to the edge of the tip seems to make a board spray like mad.

Trent's anomaly was actually pretty good for a light wind board... not much spray at all. The glide sprays a lot.
Old 12-06-2007, 01:15 PM

The tips are cut off at a 45 degree angle. Check out the pic of the board. Yes that is what is looks like too! GEESH IT IS UGLY!!! The sad thing is when you see it in person it even worse!

http://emeraldcoastkiteboarding.com/...ge.php?pID=390

RS
Old 12-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Tom Stock

AHAHAHAHAHA

WOW

Looks like my first NASH skateboard in 1986.

Well hey at least the board rides nice!
Old 12-06-2007, 02:44 PM
Skyway Scott

Longest and most hijacked used gear thread of all time.

Here is a "real life" pic of it's color. Is that a flying station-wagon?

http://www.extremekiteskiteboarding....pic.php?t=1027

I liked the graphics on the very first ones released the best of all of them. Especially the little space alien "mascot" guy.
(they are screwing with my avatar, please just ignore it )

http://www.extremekiteskiteboarding....ight=skywalker
Old 12-06-2007, 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyway Scott View Post
That's a great big guy light wind board. That's what it was designed to be.
You will sell it.

Have you listed it on iKitesurf's used gear section or Ebay, yet?
Ikite seems like a good place to sell stuff. At least in my experience.

I actually linked to Rick's thread (which links to mine on EK) on purpose, because everyone had good comments about it.
ya, i have it on both those site's and craigs list. no one seems interested in the kite, yet.