FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > Let's Ride!
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2008, 11:42 PM

Default Weekend Advice.... Conflicted

Hey guys! Needing some input on what to do this weekend.......

Fortunately or not, I'm out of a job at the moment so I have some flexiblility when it comes to riding. I'm definitely heading out tommorrow though I only have a 12m to ride and it might not happen.

And I'm thinking saturday the system might stall out....

So I've made plans to go to Stunt Wars in Lakeland (Rice rocket crazieness). Anyone else going? The thing is I've also been invited to a party in Gainesville that night. Which means no riding on Sunday. I'm worried that there might be too much rain on Sunday and/or not enough wind.

The sticker is that there will be lots of college girls from the physical therapy school at the party (and by lots... I mean lots!!!) and I can't decide on which to go for... girls or wind? I'd def pass on the girls for wind though (my social life is already so busy despite the kitesurfing.... probably why I haven't met/hung out with too many of you guys since my intro to the new sport

What's your guys advice? Should I come back saturday for hope of rideability of Sunday? Keep in mind the "no job" and that next week is looking pretty good. And the fact that I'm hurting for wind and maybe not so much girls And plus............ I'd rather ride .......... is that sad.. or am I just bragging now?