FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2006, 01:17 PM

Default Let's all help a fellow kiter in need...of intervention!!!

Quote:
That's pretty good. I play very tight aggressive in my tourneys.
Guy calls, plan on going all in. You gotta set, oh well, I lose.
I only play AK, or JJs or better til it hits 4 handed. Then I steal a few and blah blah.

I just had my set sucked out to a flush draw on the river
Odds..... less than 14 percent. I put the guy all in. Lucky bastage. Luckily he had a small chip stack.
Thats why I only play tourneys in NL Holdem. Swings on money tables are way too big for me to stomach. Omaha is a game of "the nuts" and I try to make sure that I am holding or have an excellent draw to them.
Yeah, Hardrock is more like bingo. Pot limit, or preterably No Limit is the only way to go, IMO.

No more poker talk allowed on forum
This was on the 29th of last month...Skyway Scott, you have a problem!!! We are having a kiter intervention...posts since you assured us there would be no more poker talk allowed on the forum include:

Quote:
I play a couple sites. I play ten handed Omaha hi tables at 100 buy in, mainly. Play 2 or 3 tables at once (fold ALOT) I only play premiere starting hands, and after the flop, I am either in it hard, or out. Not much in the middle. Usually play for 3 hours and try to double or triple up on two tables and then stop.

I also play short handed NL holdem tourneys. Sometimes 10 a day, when bored with Omaha. Currently playing 3 tourneys (mainly for fun and maybe make another 50). 20 dollar buy in tourneys. I place in about 40 percent of tourneys played.

I will play for peanuts, I love it so much
My screen name is WWIINNDD on party poker.
I play almost every day, if you ever want to do a search for me.

OH baby, just got KK. came two hearts guy went all in on flush draw... missed. LOL. Now dominant chip leader in one tourney.
Also:

Quote:
To top it off, made my "work quota" in less than 30 minutes with two monster hands and 5 stupid callers to triple up quite quickly
And although this is not poker, it is still topic-related:

Quote:
From the sounds of it (Bill is humble) I am guessing he is gonna do very, very well next comp (freestyle). I would bet on him placing top ten in a heart beat (Anyone actually want to take that bet? )
Scott, you need to visit this website:

http://www.gamblersanonymous.org/about.html

Either that, or I am going to start to bore you with ERISA law and Department of Labor regulations as they refer to 401(k) plans seeing as that is how I make my paycheck!!! :lol: :lol: :P :P