FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > SE Florida And The Keys Forum > What's happening?
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 08-08-2010, 10:22 AM

Default A-train spotted

For all you Key West kiters, page 33 of the Spring issue of sbcKiteBoard magazine (has Ben Wilson on the cover), features our own A-Train in an ad for Windwing kites. They even give him a rider credit as "A-Train."
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sc002a5bac.jpg (145.4 KB, 29 views)
Old 08-09-2010, 08:42 AM

Good luck to A- train. Tough company to work and ride for. Pigheaded and dishonest come to mind.
Old 08-09-2010, 09:49 AM

Default way to go

I do not know Windwing as a company, but A-Train has been working with them on and off for a few years and also wish him all the best . Maybe he will grace us with his presence this year, and ps bring the VAN if you do,we need a good hangout for the squalls.
Old 08-09-2010, 01:12 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Who or what is the A-Train other than an old jazz song? Off islanders want to know.

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi
Old 08-09-2010, 08:42 PM

All the best to A-train. Great guy and I really wish him all the best. I was in the same position as him with the same company for 2 years helping with R&D. Hope we can ride again with him.

P.S. Might be at Bahia tomorrow Greg. Gonna watch it.
Old 08-10-2010, 07:47 AM

Default ATrain

Hey Rick, A Train is Adrian, a local Key West rider who has sort of relocated to the Gorge, we all used to hang out in his van when he was here and I am sure that is what they are doing up in the Gorge. A great guy to have on the beach, always helpful. Welcome back Noel, hope we get to kite with you soon, we are expanding this year, Nick from DIAMOND BLUE KITEBOARDING has just arrived down here and partnered with KEY WEST KITEBOARDING, we will be expanding the school and also be doing a lot more Paddle boarding this year.

Greg
Old 08-12-2010, 09:29 PM

Train, we miss you, especially your grill and burgers. Make it down this winter.

I'll see if I can find another plastic bag on the beach.
Old 12-17-2010, 10:07 PM

Default IN-CRE-DI-BLE: I've found you!

A train, looks like I need to wander around forums to finally get a hold of you. Actually been looking for you for AGES: asked a lot of people how I could find you (I knew where (just wasn't on my route...)).
To summ up, everybody sees you, everybody knows who you are but nobody knows how to get in touch with you: you're some kind of miracle in the 21st century, lol.
So glad I found this post (even though I'm not even sure you're aware it only exists!).
You must hop by where I am buddy: boats are a nice change from vans. Been meaning to get you on board for a while now (www.kitesurfarisxm.com)
I have a special A-train cruise on my wish list, but I can't make it happen without the main ingredient: get in touch mate!
Em
ps: -in case of sudden blank- your favourite kiting chick in key west three winters ago....
ps2: if the boy still hasn't figured out how internet works, somebody PLEASE forward him this message... cheers