FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > MAIN FORUM > ** KITER BUZZ **
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 09-09-2014, 12:40 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default Gebi Takes You To "Uncharted" Kiting Destinations To Build New Abilities

Michael "Gebi" Gebhardt is no stranger to windsports as a former US Olympic windsurfer and kick ass competitive kiteboarder from
way back. He has worked as an Olympic, World Record speed kiter and competitive kiting trainer and coach for many years so his
latest venture fits right in. Uncharted Kite Sessions Making you a better kiteboarder through proven, highly professional means in exotic locales.

From Gebi's website

Boosting in a competition in the Keys

Their focus is taking already proficient kiters and elevating their riding to the next level. They provide excellent housing with superb chefs and and world class coaching in remarkable conditions for a unique immersion kiting experience.

Coaching Rob Douglas for his 2010 world record kiting speed run in Namibia, making him the fastest vessel under sail.

… and where. I understand Brazil has been added to the destinations.

Wave kiting in a Jupiter competition

Winning along with partner Kent Marinkovic, the first race from Ft. Lauderdale to Bimini.

Gebi knows his windsports in great depth, training/coaching, human physiology and nutrition. I owe him a debt of gratitude
from helping me over a particularly bad place in time. I had two badly torn wrists, healing poorly and after a year I thought I might
have to give up kiting. Thanks to an intensive resistance stretching session, tearing up all those adhesions in there, I started the
path to recovery and strengthening literally over night. A profound thanks for that Gebi. So, why not join the long list of Olympian
competitors, pro kiters, world record speed kiters and bring Gebi into your corner for some uncharted kiting and new skill development
at a far off wind destination?

Check it out …

http://www.unchartedkitesessions.com/

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi

Last edited by ricki; 09-09-2014 at 02:59 PM.