FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > Stuff for sale, Promotions, Demos, Etc. ...
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 12-07-2009, 12:27 PM

Default Kiteboat/Fishing boat for sale $6500

1994 17' Proline Center Console. 2004 115 HP Mercury Saltwater Edition Low hours. 2007 Galvanized Single Axle Trailer. The hull is in good shape for the year. I put 2 fresh batteries in there last year and just replaced the bilge pump. Boat runs like a champ and is ready to fish or cruise. It is a deep hull design and can handle some seas for its size. So the good news...newer motor with no history of problems, very new trailer. What it needs.....windshield, some of the guages don't work (fuel guage, speed) but RPM and temp do work. There are no seats in the boat but have a place to install if you'd like. There is also an area for a cooler seat. Will also come coast guard ready with anchor, jackets, flares, fire extinguisher, throw cushion, and signal device. There is also a small platform and ladder that I took off that could be re attached. This is by no means a project boat and ready for the water, but there are some things that it could use. I bought the boat to teach kitesurfing at Watersports West, but have recently purchased a waverunner to do the job. Boat is located in Largo, Fl and would be more than happy to meet you. Would also be available to put in water and take for a run if you are serious. There are some engine shops next nearby if you want to put the motor through any tests. I have run the boat very little over the past 2 years since I got it and have had no problems with the engine. Prior to my ownership, the boat was stored at Bay Pines Marina and sat for many years. You are welcome to talk to those guys about the history of this find. That is who I bought it from as the owners are friends of the family. I am eager to sell and feel I have priced this thing aggressively to move quickly. Not interested in low ball offers as I would rather just keep it than give it away, but a reasonable offer would be considered. Title to boat and trailer is clean and ready to transfer.

Call Steve-O 727-542-8022
Old 12-09-2009, 08:28 PM

but Steve-O, there's no dollar amount that can be placed on all the memories aboard "small craft advisory" !!! May it's legacy live on with a new owner.......