FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > Let's Ride!
Connect with Facebook

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2010, 10:08 PM

Default Text Messaging Service Windy 414-11

Everyone was pumped up about the text messaging service last year around this time before the wind started blowing and then only a few of us (mostly Scott and Steve-O) actually used it to report on site data during the season. I am going to try to make an effort to post texts to the service more frequently this year. There are a lot of days when it is questionable about where or when to go and this is probably the easiest way to get the info out. I am not a techie so I can not give any advice on how to use the service but it is pretty easy and you can refer to last year's posts. I think a lot of people lost interest and unsubscribed due to the large volume of texts that said how great the service was, or asked about the wind rather than giving on site reports so hopefully this year a network of riders will take the time to text the actual on site info be it good or bad to the service.