FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 02-06-2010, 05:54 PM
Finnian03

Default Best board of 2009-2010?

There are so many boards out there now by so many different companies, it's hard to keep track of them all. Personally, I don't really know much about all these different boards. I know the type of board really depends on the rider, but I was seeing what everyones input are on some of the better boards that are out right now.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:02 AM

Default Best board of 2009-2010?

I've only spent time with about a half dozen boards. However, I can vouch for the Nobile T5 as an awesome all around board. I travel a lot (especially to kite) and it was just not viable to be travelling with two boards to make sure I would cover the range. After researching and consulting a lot, I decided on the Nobile T5 and it delivers in all conditions. Whether light, barely rideable, I'm out there on my 13M Crossbow and this board does the trick. I've also been on the other end, nuking at 25k-30k on my 10 meter and it holds the edge very well. Definitely recommend it!
Old 02-11-2010, 03:40 PM

Just thought I would take the time to offer you some demos. We have boards in the shop to demo of all types. Can give you a feel for size, construction, and design.

Slinshot has a great line up this year with all boards made and shipped in the USA. That is hard to find in this industry and might be worth a look.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:34 PM
Finnian03

thanks steveo but i moved up to alabama a year ago now, was just seeing if anyone had good claims on board. pedro i know what you mean with the t5, i've given that a ride many times. awesome board but the only thing i don't like about it is the spray you get when in the waves and out of the flat water. i been lookin at the tx3 by f one, anyone know anything about it?