FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2006, 09:37 PM

Default ?

Well hey nobody died and everyone had a good time. I dont expect anyone to help me. If someone does, great if not then something bad happens then it's totatly my fault and I will never blame anyone for not helping me. On the flip side if I see anyone in trouble I will be there in a heartbeat for you. Especially my bros like Toby, Alex, Adam, Paul, Rusky, E-bone, Jeff, Crazy Jay, John, and I pretty sure missed someone...... Even though they are all wayyyyy better than me, but I always got your back! I would like to thank all of you because you guys have helped my learning curve, and made me a better kitter! Heck I was landing my first big jumps this weekend!!!!!

On a more positive note, I bought a really fancy Digital SLR camera that I have taken some really great shots with. If you guys would like some pics just let me know. I am at SW and EB riding all the time. All it cost you is a blank CD, or if you have access to the internet I can upload them to my website for you so you can download them then its FREE....... Well maybe if you brought a cooler you can give me a beer from it. LOL

Alright peace and be safe out there!!!