FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > GEAR & SERVICES!!! > KITING GEAR!
Connect with Facebook

Old 12-25-2008, 08:31 PM

Default 08 14m Monkey Griffin + 08 Slingshot Glide

Both are for sale and in excellent condition. This is an amazing setup for Florida, perfect for light wind riding.

The kite is a complete package with the bar and lines, bag, and pump. It has one small pinhole between two of the struts, patched over with tear-aid to be safe. http://www.sbckiteboard.com/2008kite...id=510&uniqid=
This is a review of the kite (same size and everything) from SBC. A new, complete setup is selling for about $800

The board was purchased recently and has been ridden a maximum of 5 times. It still has the slingshot sticker on the bottom. Only has light cosmetic scratching. This is the most enjoyable board I've ever ridden in Florida conditions: sooo smooth and really helps your low-end game. The new board would cost about $500

I also have a Liquid Force waist harness in size M. Everything is working fine although the metal logo on the back has rusted off, there is no rust on anything important. New cost = $120

I love my gear to death; I'm only selling it because I'm moving away from the ocean and I need the extra money. I am asking $1000 for the complete package, but will entertain offers. I'd rather not split it up but if it comes to that I might be willing.

Edit: Hey, sorry about the misplacement of this. I'm new here, give me a break If possible can we move this to the "for sale" section? Thanks!

Tags
glide, griffin, monkey, sale, slingshot