FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

Old 07-30-2006, 01:59 PM

Default Eckerd College and Brazil

Just wanted to drop a line to the local crew, i met a lot of you last year and cant wait to get back there come september to keep on riding. Im down in brazil right now visiting my roommate Oliver from eckerd, weve been travelling around São Paulo and northern brazil riding, partying, and chasin wind. Went to a PKRA party in this place João Pessoa where the tournaments gonna be in september. First no wind day right now so thought id give a heads up about the year to come. Thanks to that little blurb in TKB the schools gonna hook it up with some $$$ for gear, competitions and parties then everyone can partake in. So were all super stoked to start givin back to everyone whos helped us get things started. If any one ever gets a chance to get down here to brazil do it, its absurd, but if not then i hope your all as pumped for the coming year as we are, peace out and see yall in a month.
Matt Sexton