FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > MAIN FORUM > ** KITER BUZZ **
Connect with Facebook

Old 05-19-2008, 02:35 PM

Default extended PLAY!!! Trade In Your Trash good for one more week!!!

Given the serious amount of hate mail and phone calls about the late notification that many of you received about our sale, we have decided to briefly extend the "Trade In Your Trash" sale this week through Saturday only.

We had an unfortunate issue with our e-mail announcement that lead to a very late notification and some are upset about missing the event. We took quite a large amount of equipment in on trade and tons of kiters and windsurfers went home with killer new gear and huge smiles on their faces.

People came in from Jacksonville and beyond to take advantage of this twice a year event. We did receive some very strange looking kite equipment that barely qualified as "complete" but we were glad that this stuff will never end up on a beach near you!

So in case you forgot...

Bring in your old wetsuits, harnesses, boards, sails, and kites for trade in dollars on our already marked down new items.

We'll give you $35 bucks for your pee’d in wetsuit against a sale price new wetsuit from Neilpryde or NPX. We have killer NPX Cult Shorties for only $69 on sale. Deduct $35 from your trash trade in and you get a killer new suit for $35 bucks.

Grab your old harness that's wearing holes in your hips and we'll give you $20 against a new Dakine, Pryde, or Cabrinha harness.

Got an old Stonker, Bic Airflow, or Jimmy Lewis Pickle Fork hanging in the garage? Bring that junker in and we will give you $85 for it against a new Cabrinha Custom, Imperial, Prodigy, or S-Quad board.

All 08 Cab boards are $100 off through Saturday only and the 07's are at $300 off. Give us your junker and take another $85 off the sale price. It's the last week to get this deal.

Looking for a new kite? You can't beat the deal on the new Contra or Revolver no matter what. They are $1009 each for any size. Buy 2 and get them at $999 ea.!!! Got an old C-kite or foil to trade in? We will give you an additional $250 off for complete kites and $200 for kite only!!! Yep, that's you buying the best light wind kite on the market for only $749!!!

Call us for other specials on CB2's other hot kites like the awesome and fast turning Slingshot REV. We'll take your trades on these killer kites and even the number one selling SWITCHBLADE 3!!!!

Windsurfing

Got a windsurfer in the family looking to upgrade that old Bic Melody? We have excellent new boards from Starboard, JP, and Fanatic in stock now.

New and used sails from NEILPRYDE, and the best masts available on sale now. Grab a 30% carbon mast for $219. Bring us your old mast and deduct another $50 for the trade in. Look at our Power Ex, Pro Stocks, and Neilpryde masts. Get your old aluminum spars in here now for trade.

Great used booms from $99 ea. We have larger sizes left in HI HO booms at huge discounts.

FYI mast prices in the coming season are increasing substantially so you can actually make the case to your wife (or husband) that this is actually an “investment”!

Any old sail is worth $125 off a trade in on a new discounted NP sail.

All trade in boards are treated equally!!! They’re worth $250 off a new JP, Fantatic, or Starboard. We’ll even give you the trade in dollars on 07 boards that are discounted by 30% already!!! Booms, yep $50 bucks.

Please give us a call if you have any questions or go to www.adventuresportsmiami.com for directions.
Old 05-20-2008, 08:46 AM
Administrator
Site Admin

Hey Kent,

I've got an old Stonker asymmetrical twin tip, a Shark? Think I may have hit 60 ft. with it years back. Shortly after though it became sort of flexible, a bit too much in the middle of the board. Can I bring that down?

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi
Old 05-20-2008, 10:00 AM

Yep Rick, we'll take any 60 footer you have. I hope that everyone that hears about the trade in sale really looks deep into their sheds for old wetsuits, boards, kites, etc. The sale prices are already amazing, but then do a trade in and it is pretty hard to believe.

Trade your old wetsuits even if you think that they are worthless. We have windsurfing team riders from many parts of the Caribbean that travel through Miami in route to events on the Panhandle and Cocoa Beach. If it's windy, it's a cold front. These guys don't have wetsuits and anything is good by them.

We generally use most of the kites for materials and are happy to get them off the beach and away from beginners. The boards traded in this weekend at the shop were actually very useable for schools and beginners.

If customers come during the week it's not too crowded and it's easy to check all of the goods out. On the weekend it will be a bit more hopping but if you can get here by 11am you can get in and out with your new gear in minutes.

Remember that trade in items are only taken for in store purchases. Saturday's sale will run from 10-4. See you there.

Kent
Old 05-24-2008, 03:44 PM

Just got back from Adventure Sports Miami. I can honestly say this is the first time I have been very impressed with a kiteshop in South Florida. Staff was very helpful and we went though all the pro and cons of each kite to make sure what I was gettting was right for me. Really a great store.

So I traded in my old C kite, an Airrush (self repair after use for landboarding) and walked out with a SICK deal on a Brand New 17M Contra 3. They even had the color I wanted, tweaked the bridle, and gave me some tip specific for that kite before I left. Now all I need is some wind to test this baby out.

Thanks guys for the great product at a great price, I am sure I will be a return customer (I am already questioning myself for not picking up that Cabrinha surfboard)

-Ken