FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 08-14-2008, 11:15 AM

Default Len10 is crazy

Saw this on KF. Check out the wind he's in. Guess that's why he's a pro.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrN84Z1FzrM

I forgot how to embed the video, please no arguments on who can edit posts and threads please. I know you put [youtube] before and after a portion of the embed code from youtube, just couldn't remember where to cut it off.

Regardless, enjoy the video

Richard

Last edited by ricki; 08-14-2008 at 12:46 PM.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:08 PM

Thanks Rick
Old 08-14-2008, 01:21 PM

YEp He's nuts, Looks like in the beginning was almost to much wind even for him, I have friends in sweden, That wrote me the same time that video was taken, Apparently they have a wind storm there that only happens once every 20 years, I bet that's what he was riding in.
Old 08-14-2008, 01:22 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

You're welcome, nice video. I'm glad he didn't break his back slamming into shallow water! It seems to periodically become unavailable. Has anyone else noticed the Internet is irregular today? Maybe the latest MSN spambot attack* is messing with the backbone or something.

Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 08:48:55 -0600
Subject: Threat Alert - MX Logic Tracking Malicious MSNBC Spam (August 14, 2008)

Threat Alert Summary: MX Logic has issued a Threat Alert based on an overwhelming volume of spam messages, which claim to be from the MSNBC news website. This is a new strain that has morphed from the previously reported CNN spam.

Threat Details: The MX Logic Threat Operations Center began tracking and blocking millions of these CNN spam messages per hour with the subject line reading “CNN .com Daily Top 10" beginning August 4th 2008. Spam messages started flowing in with an altered subject line that read "CNN Alerts: My Custom Alert." At its peak, volume reached over 11 millions messages per hour. Currently, the Threat Operations Center is detecting and blocking a new strain of the CNN spam that claims to be from MSNBC.

The new spam variant will likely mimic the behavior of the fake CNN news notifications. With the CNN spam, unwitting recipients who clicked on the message were essentially ‘forced’ to download a destructive version of Flash Player software. The new MSNBC strain is forecasted to operate similarly. To read a report on this spam variant go to http://redtape.msnbc.com/2008/08/msnbc-cnn-hit-b.html

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi