FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

Old 04-25-2010, 01:48 PM

Thumbs up Instructor Opportunity

Kiteboarding Tampa Bay is growing and looking to hire/ train an instructor for the remainder of the season, and for the 2011 season and beyond. If you're not certified, we can train you immediately as an IKO Asst. Instructor (for free) so that you may be able to start working now, before your IKO or PASA Level 1 course.(required) Tuition assistance may be available to obtain your certification.

This is an unbeatable long-term opportunity for the right person(s), as KTB can provide you a steady stream of clients and will handle all online inquiries, booking, scheduling, and follow-up with the customer. If you have taught kiting before, you may already know that the "off the water" stuff takes as much (or more) time as the actual lesson does. As training/ school manager, I will be fully focused on giving you the tools you need to earn $$$ for many years to come.

Your only daily requirement is to provide timely, reliable service and teach according to our lesson plan. Income is up to 90/hr, depending on experience, and will be accompanied by up to 100 students per season and several other upcoming training and income opportunities.

Independent local instructors are invited to consider this offer as well. Several of you have helped me out in a pinch over the years, and I sincerely thank you for that. I would be more than happy to continue to provide you with students, however, we require a completed w9 form and proof of insurance with KTB named as insured. You will be paid through KTB (90% of our lessons are pre-paid) and receive a 1099 at the end of the year, as with any other subcontractor job.

To all local instructors- If you're interested in obtaining a group policy, I have located new, affordable sources for coverage (woot!) and will be obtaining a new policy soon. (Don't miss out on this chance to get covered, as it is/ will be a once-a-year offer.) It is up to you to contact me (with current instructor # and mailing info) if you would like to be included on this policy.
Call for further discussion.
Steve (813) 389-3683
www.kiteboardingtampabay.com