FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 06-02-2007, 10:41 AM

Default Support Local Kiters and the Community

I want to thank O’Studio for there help with our new kitchen. For those of you who are unaware, the company is owned and operated by Jason Orkin and his wife Julie. After meeting with Julie, my wife and I knew that she was more than qualified to design our new kitchen. Unlike Home Depot and another large kitchen installer we met with, Julie had new ideas that complimented our cooking and entertaining lifestyle. One the layout was complete, Jason stepped in to install the cabinets. You can see that his attention to detail stands out with superior workmanship throughout our new kitchen. What was once a small cold kitchen that we simply only cooked in, is now a warm comfortable gathering place that the entire family enjoys . As you can see in these photos, my wife’s dreams came true with the help of O’Studio. If you are interested in having a new kitchen installed, be sure to give Jason a call.

If anyone is interested in seeing more pictures, I’ve posted the following link…..

http://www.sunpac.zoomshare.com

Enjoy! If you would like to see the kitchen in person, contact me and you are welcome to come by for a look for yourself.

Credits:
New window was installed by Bryan (Bayflight). He also installs screens and has done lots of work at our rental property.
Old 06-02-2007, 10:42 AM

This is the old photo
Old 06-02-2007, 10:44 AM
ruffridah89

holy crap...what a change
Old 06-02-2007, 01:22 PM

Thanks for the reference Gary. It was definitely our pleasure to work with you and your wife. We're thrilled that you are enjoying the new kitchen.
Our goal at O~Studio is to surpass our customers' expectations.

If anyone has cabinetry needs (kitchen, bath, entertainment centers, closet systems, fireplace mantels, etc) please send me a private message.
Julie is now taking on new customers again after the baby.

Also, my new shop should be finished within 4-6 weeks. I will be concentrating on outdoor patio furniture made from teak and/or cypress (designed custom to fit your needs) and also custom contemporary furniture.

For everyone who has been wanting a "WOODY" light wind board those will also be available soon.

Cheers,
Jayson
Old 03-03-2008, 08:51 AM

Default March Special for Kiteboarders Only

As everyone knows the construction/remodeling industry is SLOW right now.
If anyone wants or needs a new kitchen, bath, office, entertainment center, fireplace mantel, etc.. then now is the time to do it.
I am running a "Kiteboarders' Special" during March only. I will remodel your kitchen AT COST. That's right, no markup on the cabinets. You only pay my cost of cabinets and materials, design fee, and install.
This offer is only good to local kiteboarders and will save you about 35%.
Call or PM me if interested. Thanks
Jayson
727-510-6452
www.OStudioDesign.com
Old 03-03-2008, 05:57 PM

jay.. your inbox is full..

please delete some stuff..

thx!

-B

Area Launches: http://tinyurl.com/284jfa
Old 03-03-2008, 06:13 PM

oops, sorry.
done
Old 03-03-2008, 06:19 PM

gary- when are you having us over for cocktails??

Its cool to network on here. There are so many people in this community now that it is silly not to. We should come up with some sort of section to the st pete area forum that members could list their "trade" or company and their contact info if they're interested in networking.

When people are thinking about a new job, etc. its really easy networking if you know who's in your industry. I recently had a job lead due to two kiting friends who knew I was in financial services passing my resume on to some contacts. Job didn't work out, but it never hurts to know someone. Any thoughts?

Last edited by amber; 03-04-2008 at 06:49 AM.
Old 03-05-2008, 07:40 AM

Hi all....just stopped in and noticed this subject. Its a good idea to help out our brother kiteboarders when you can. Bayflight, give me a call so we can get the pool area doors done.

I havent had much time to kite lately. Hope to get my son out this weekend with one of the Triton guys, he needs a few more lessons.

OT...We installed a new filling line at my office these past few weeks and have a short clip below of its first run, enjoy.

http://s257.photobucket.com/albums/h...t=MOV02197.flv