FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 06-01-2006, 09:00 AM

Default State Police conversation at the backside yesterday

I rode at the backside again yesterday and I was LITT on my 20.5 M Machine, am FINALLY going upwind and had a BLAST yesterday trying out a few jumps, the kite just isn't fast enough to bring it back with the wimpy jumps I have been doing so I crash every time but love every minute of it! The sesh overall was great, going upwind, doing some small jumps, finally have my transitions down without sinking first, etc. I am convinced that I would not be progressing this quickly without flat water but do agree with Tom and Steve that you ride there at your own risk and newbies should stay away, I probably should as well but know the risks...

Mr. c0ck sock and butt floss was, however back though serving as a horrible view while riding. Victoria went to get us some energy drinks at the gas station while resting and to my surprise, a statie pulled up and rolled his window down. He asked me if I had seen a naked man with a white winnebago at the beach today. I told him that I had seen Mr. C0ck sock and was not too happy about the view and he told me that he had arrested this guy before for public nudity. Apparently, someone complained about him about a month ago and when this cop pulled up, he jumped on a raft naked and started paddling out in the bay!!! :lol: That day, his winnebago was parked right next to the "sketchy trail" that leads into the mangroves and the cop just waited hiding behind the winnebago for Mr. butt floss to paddle back in and arrested him on the spot and put him in cuffs in the back seat of his cruiser and hauled him off to jail completly NAKED!!! CLASSIC STUFF! I told the cop that he had been around earlier so the cop just hung out for the rest of the afternoon waiting for nudie to return...

The moral of the story boys and girls is to watch out for the infamous nude pervert who hangs out in the white winnebago at the backside!!! :shock: :lol:
Old 06-01-2006, 09:28 AM

Can we not say cock?

That's why I don't ride at Backside...
Old 06-01-2006, 10:10 AM
ruffridah89

Hilarious!!!
Old 06-01-2006, 10:17 AM
Skyway Scott

BOOK 'EM... Danno!!

Good, 'bout time.
Old 06-01-2006, 10:32 AM

Bro,
You've got to much time on your hands for all that floss and sock talk.
GET A JOB!

G-money
Old 06-02-2006, 07:52 AM

Toby, what's up with your phone?
Old 06-04-2006, 02:48 PM

It is down right now, they could'nt even figure it out at Verizon so they have one in the mail to me as a replacement. In the meantime, I can be reached on Amber's cell at 813-454-9005 or better yet on my home # at 941-722-6284. I was out of town all weekend sending my Uncle off to rest (ashes) in Humarock Harbor, MA but am back in town as of about an hour ago...should have my celly back up by tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest...
Old 06-05-2006, 09:26 AM
tomstock

Yuck, so that place not only smells like a$$ but it's infested with a$$es too. No way I'd ride there again! It's bad enough I have to smell it on my way to and from work but to see some naked perv paddling around on a raft is too much.

I did stop by there the other day to see if there was any wind. I saw a guy in business clothes coming from a nasty dirty path that went off into the mangroves. Yuck. You guys are going to end up with plasto waterborn herpienaria.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:00 AM
E-Bone

It's all in one's attitude.

You see a nasty perv floating around naked on an inflatable air mattress. I see a challenging slider. It's all about making the most of any given kiting situation.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:30 AM

And just what are you pondering "sliding" on, EBone??? :lol: