FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > MAIN FORUM > ** KITER BUZZ **
Connect with Facebook

Old 04-24-2007, 11:36 PM

Default New Product Review Website - KiteboardReview.com

Introducing KiteboardReview.com

Let's face it, there's simply nothing like kiteboarding! That said, I haven't found a good site for product reviews nor a good Shop & School directory on the internet. So I created one! Magazines seem to print only what the manufacturers have to say and Pro's will always endorse their sponsors. But what about the rest of us? What about those of us who pay for our gear? Well, now we have a place to put our reviews.

KiteboardReview.com

The Goal:
Provide the kite community with a professional well organized website to review their gear that is moderated by non biased individuals. KiteboardReview.com is a completely independent website and is not related to any manufacturer or shop.

I set up this site so that registered users can not only review products and shops, but also add content to the database (similar to a wiki). I still have a lot of gear to add to the database, so stay tuned. Check it out, and review your gear or add your favorite shop to the directory.

Feedback welcome.

**Note - You must register for an account on the site to review a product or add a shop. Please know that I will never share your email address or other info with any other entity. My goal is simple: To create a great resource for the sport I love.

Feel free to post your feedback or PM me with questions/comments.

See ya on the water!

-Jason
Old 04-29-2007, 04:33 PM

There have been review sites on the web as well as listings of schools and shops for quite sometime. In fact parts of your site are very similar to another site that has been on the web for a long time (kite-surf.com). It's a great idea and if done properly will be a great addition to the kitting community, just have to see. Good luck.
Old 04-29-2007, 11:05 PM

Most 2007 products are in the site, adding 2006 soon. Please feel free to add your reviews for the products you love (or hate).

Also, you can add your favorite shop to the directory or add a review for one that is already there.

-Jason