FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > Stuff for sale, Promotions, Demos, Etc. ...
Connect with Facebook

Old 12-10-2012, 06:52 PM

Default kiteboards (3) for sale $225

Kite boards for sale:
Liquid Force Recoil – 134x41 - $225
Cabrinha Rival – 145x43 - $225
Liquid Force Low Rider – 158x46 - $275

Liquid Force Recoil
Never touched saltwater, I bought it as a backup board (I used to be concerned about loosing my board and didn’t want to be on a trip and have that happen). I’ve only used it at the cable park a few times so this is basically a brand new board. It has a concave bottom and comes with Comp pads and straps.

Cabrinha Rival
This board is very easy to ride and has a flat bottom and is fairly stiff. I bought it as my medium board so it allowed me to ride a smaller kite or it was nice to have if the conditions lightened up. It is a good alternative to a true light wind board because it still has the surface area to go upwind but also has tapered ends to handle the chop. It has the usual scratches but is in very good condition and come with the Sync straps and pads.

Liquid Force Low Rider
This board does one thing and does it well – go up wind on light wind days. If could fly a kite I could get on the water with this one. The 158 is a great size because it makes a big performance difference over the 146 and it’s not as bulky as the 165. This board has a repair on the toeside that I did myself. I have experience doing this type of work and I took my time and used the right materials to make it last. Check it out and you’ll see it has no negative effect on riding this board. It has the usual scratches but is in great condition and come with the Luxury straps and pads (I think these are one of the best on the market.

I take very good care of my equipment; everything is washed with fresh water after each session and stored in a spare bedroom on a board rack in the AC. You can probably buy these, take care of them, and then sell in a few years for about the same price. In my opinion a full quiver of boards is the most cost effective way to expand the conditions you can ride in. If you’re a new rider here is your whole board quiver for about the price of one brand new board. If you want to expand your quiver here is a great way to pick one up at a great price.

If interested or want more pics txt me at 727-697-7688 or email japott@gmail.com. I'm in St Pete

IMG_0953.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg