FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 05-24-2007, 05:45 PM

Wink I know, wrong section...

...but I wanted to give my local bros a shot at this kite before posting it on the buy/sell section or Ebay.

I am selling my 14M Eclipse Thruster demo because I already have a 12M and have a 16M on the way. When I bought the 14M, there was no 16M in existence nor any plans to put one into production. Since I am a bigger guy, it is only logical for me to have the larger Thruster as my light wind kite. I am going to leave this out here over the long weekend to see if there are any takers, then I will put it on the fksa buy/sell section and EBAY.

I'll let it go complete for the first $950 seeing as there is one strap on the bag ripped and a professional patch job done on the canopy near the LE by Keith at Advanced Sails because of a shell on the beach.

This kite flies like the day I got it and these kites are hard to get your hands on as they are in high demand across the globe with their hype right now. You will be hard pressed to find another used Thruster on the market for quite a while.

Also the 2007 ECLIPSE THRUSTER retails at $1,384.00 new. I'll be out of town this weekend but will be checking the forum for any takers.

As always, if you need Eclipse, Skywalker or Shred Ready products new, I have them for sale.

OH YEAH...and please spare me the "frequent kite buyer" jokes please!!!! LOL

Looks good out there, I hope you guys are having a nice sesh while I rot in this office...