FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

Old 09-19-2007, 12:40 AM

Talking O M G !!! I think I popped a...

OMG! I think I popped a NUT on my 9 this evening out at the SKYWAY. I must have hit the stratosphere at one point, cause I looked down and the whole damn bay was under me! Unfortunately, had a nasty crash landing. I strained my achileans tendon and the tendon from my ankle to my knee. OUCH!!! Had to body drag in with one foot in the board, one out. DUDES, my leg hurts like holy hell, but I AM NOT COMPLAINING IN THE SLIGHTEST! I was up there soooooooo long, I couldn't figure out which way I wanted to land, did a few figure 8's while I was up there (I WANTED TO LOOP, but I had already popped my nut), then decidedly made the wrong choice in which way to land. I think at that point I was heading down wind.... which and the chop caught the toe side edge of my board... TEA BAG!!!

Anyway, this is what drugs AND PRETTY THERAPISTS are for, RIGHT? I SURE hope I can ride tomorrow.

Yo, for those that didn't know... Best was there! I got to meet and take some pictures with Stacy, Sean, and some of the other best riders and reps. Some riders got to demo the new 08 Nemi 10M and getting some serious BOOST and HANGTIME!

I got to demo the 08 Waroo 9M. It seemed no different then my 07 waroo other then it might have been a tad bit slower through the window, with an itsybitsy tad bit more loft. I got try that Nemi out now! I was impressed! I was also impressed by that Slingshot FLEX Monday evening. Matt was riding it and some of his buds.

SOUNDS LIKE IT WAS A BLAST AT LP AS WELL!

and last but not least... I got to ride with COLBY tonight, he was a MADMAN as always!!! Makes me feel like a tamed lamb. LOL
Old 09-19-2007, 12:58 PM

Thats a Slingshot REV.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:07 PM

Talking

brain fart... hold your nose... sorry