FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

Old 10-27-2008, 05:18 PM

It is never funny if is your Ox that is being gored. I laughed out loud when I read, old men surfing with crutches. Then again I don't sell SUPs, nor do I have a secret crush on a certain paddle boarder. I am starting to get up there in age and it does look like the same kind of fun as riding a Moped or scooter or something thing like that, (just hope your friends don't see you). Maybe I'll look for a SUP distributor with a sense of humor and give it a shot!
Old 10-27-2008, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitekristrudo View Post
I grew up near Carlsbad beach, CA and have surfed most of my life before i moved to this flat state.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitekristrudo View Post
i said the STATE is flat. the state. that means no mountains.
ummmmm..... yeah. If it takes mountains to get good waves, let's make one out of your B.S. and paddle out!!!

Also, the last time i checked, the westbound lanes of I-10 were still open.....
Old 10-28-2008, 07:22 AM

Sense of humor????

I thought my poem was damn funny.

Anyone see that thing? It was around here somewhere.

Oh well, I guess someone can get on here an completely bash my abiliity to teach kiteboarding, like I am some kind of kook, but I can't ask who an identity is?
Old 10-28-2008, 09:03 AM

I love reading this kind of stuff! The forum has been boring lately, this is a great form of entertainment when I'm sitting at my desk watching the wind blow all day!

You can always count on BoBo for a good laugh!
Old 10-28-2008, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal8199 View Post
I love reading this kind of stuff! The forum has been boring lately, this is a great form of entertainment when I'm sitting at my desk watching the wind blow all day!

You can always count on BoBo for a good laugh!
I agree, I sit at work all day bored out of my skull and these threads at least provide me with something funny to read.

As for what Bobo said I hope Kris is real and hot, that would be sweet! That being said she needs to get out on the beach. However reading "her" posts reminds me more of talking to my 16 y.o. cousin becuz he thinks he's cool and likes to be a P.I.T.A. and talk shit
Old 10-28-2008, 10:24 AM

Wildcard, your earlier post that Steve-O commented on was right on point.

We are having fun here but I wouldn't want to alienate someone from coming out just because we are all talkin smack on here.

So Kris if you read this, its all good, get down to the beach sometime and lets do some kiteboarding, maybe BoBo will grill some burgers!
Old 10-28-2008, 06:42 PM

i swear this must be a highschool forum...
Old 10-28-2008, 07:21 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

You're welcome Steve. I may be the only guy on here who has had to sit out the last two months of wind. May have another month to go too. We seem to be getting regular wind now, so look on the bright side folks. Should be lots of happy people on here after the long, hot, calm summer.

Anyone planning any long downwinders? You have that great trolley system for kiter R/T's. Sure beats walking!

Good winds and have fun!

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi

Last edited by ricki; 10-28-2008 at 08:27 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:13 PM

damn. I'm reading the rest of the thread too late... all of bobo's posts have been deleted. He sure is a funny clown. I agree that Wildcard's post is 100% on.

Bob... not sure if that comment regarding the secret crush was in reference to my complimenting Matt but if so... its funny. I feel like matt is my little brother. Def don't wanna make out with him. Now some of his friends...that may be another story. LOL! I guess I defend him a lot and point out when he does cool stuff cuz I'm proud of him for a lot of stuff he's done. But I'd do the same for most of my other friends including those who posted on this thread. Steve-O, Danny, Bobo, Roy, Chris, Chad, etc.

On a more positive note, I'm getting a cool new flag to bring to the beach. And... a really cute puppy.