FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > MAIN FORUM > Kite Events And Competitions > *** Past KB Events! *** > Parties!
Connect with Facebook

Old 05-12-2005, 02:49 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default Claudio Fighting Hard To Recovery ... and Looking Good!

Karen of Ozone Travel and Ariel, a kiteboarding MD, recently had a double header Birthday Party and Claudio catered the music as DJ. I had a chance to speak with Claudio and was impressed with his upbeat attitude and progress since his kiteboarding accident.

Claudio and his good friend Oliver, at the controls ...

The Birthday Girls get down with Ariel on the left and Karen on the right.

Dealing with physical therapy, pain, medication and the sudden dawning of paralysis in your lower legs would shake anyone's world, in some cases to shambles and depression. Not in Claudio's case however. He told me "It is never easy to go through this situation but I have very litte option other than fighting hard on the way to recovery." Well, believe it! He is continuing to heal and we are all looking forward to the day when he stands up and walks away from the wheel chair forever!!!

A great time was had by all as Claudio pumped out choice tunes throughout.

Claudio isn't taking things laying down throughout this traumatic event and aftermath. He is productively engaged in several computer based projects. Claudio is a very talented computer systems manager and programer.

He is working on:

www.positiverelief.com provides info about treatment options and maintaining well being for people in general and specially those recovering from injuries.

Regarding the music he has another project, www.infusionworldmusic.com which will be dedicated to recording of CD Compilations.

Claudio gave the DJ'ing to Karen as her birthday gift. Claudio's talents mixing unique and dynamic music compilations are very well known among Miami kiteboarders and are held in strong regard. If someone needs the service he woudl be happy to help out. If you are interested please contact groove@infusionworldmusic.com

http://www.kitefury.com/

Claudio recently finished a kiteboarding videography project, "Soulsesh" that should be available in DVD soon with a teaser online available at: http://www.kitefury.com/soulsesh.wmv . Checkout the tunes that go with the video track, solid stuff!

Claudio captured Andre Phillip at Islamorada in his Color Photo Gallery

Claudio has an intriguing B&W Photo Gallery on the website that is worth checking out.

Still partying

If you would like to get in touch with Claudio regarding any of these projects or just to say hi, use fly@kitefury.com .

We are really stoked to see the solid progress you have made Claudio. Keep at it, we're all pulling for you!

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi
Old 05-12-2005, 02:49 PM
Administrator
Site Admin

Default Claudio Fighting Hard To Recovery ... and Looking Good!

Karen of Ozone Travel and Ariel, a kiteboarding MD, recently had a double header Birthday Party and Claudio catered the music as DJ. I had a chance to speak with Claudio and was impressed with his upbeat attitude and progress since his kiteboarding accident.

Claudio and his good friend Oliver, at the controls ...

The Birthday Girls get down with Ariel on the left and Karen on the right.

Dealing with physical therapy, pain, medication and the sudden dawning of paralysis in your lower legs would shake anyone's world, in some cases to shambles and depression. Not in Claudio's case however. He told me "It is never easy to go through this situation but I have very litte option other than fighting hard on the way to recovery." Well, believe it! He is continuing to heal and we are all looking forward to the day when he stands up and walks away from the wheel chair forever!!!

A great time was had by all as Claudio pumped out choice tunes throughout.

Claudio isn't taking things laying down throughout this traumatic event and aftermath. He is productively engaged in several computer based projects. Claudio is a very talented computer systems manager and programer.

He is working on:

www.positiverelief.com provides info about treatment options and maintaining well being for people in general and specially those recovering from injuries.

Regarding the music he has another project, www.infusionworldmusic.com which will be dedicated to recording of CD Compilations.

Claudio gave the DJ'ing to Karen as her birthday gift. Claudio's talents mixing unique and dynamic music compilations are very well known among Miami kiteboarders and are held in strong regard. If someone needs the service he woudl be happy to help out. If you are interested please contact groove@infusionworldmusic.com

http://www.kitefury.com/

Claudio recently finished a kiteboarding videography project, "Soulsesh" that should be available in DVD soon with a teaser online available at: http://www.kitefury.com/soulsesh.wmv . Checkout the tunes that go with the video track, solid stuff!

Claudio captured Andre Phillip at Islamorada in his Color Photo Gallery

Claudio has an intriguing B&W Photo Gallery on the website that is worth checking out.

Still partying

If you would like to get in touch with Claudio regarding any of these projects or just to say hi, use fly@kitefury.com .

We are really stoked to see the solid progress you have made Claudio. Keep at it, we're all pulling for you!

transcribed by:
Rick Iossi
Old 05-17-2005, 10:01 AM

Good to hear that Claudio is doing better. Just today I talked with Francisco from Sky Banditz via the phone and I found out that they are good friends. He told me about the dj-ing at the recent party. Sounds like he's quite talented. I could use some tracks for my kiteboarding dvd's. It's good to see all the projects he's working on. Makes me feel quite lazy! NICE VIDEO! NICE EDITING. I Dig the music too!

The kiters in Florida have quite a tight community. I think it's a great example for the kiteboarders of the world.

Rick, thanks for the update. I know everyone was wondering how he's doing in the back of their minds. The name Claudio is known around the kiteboarding world thanks to the positive influence you have had to bring people together to help a fellow kiteboarder.

Someday, you all must come to Michigan and we'll hook you up!

Lindy DeVries-Campbell
www.sharkless.com

\"Throw your dreams into the air like a kite and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.\" - Anais Nin
Old 05-17-2005, 10:01 AM

Good to hear that Claudio is doing better. Just today I talked with Francisco from Sky Banditz via the phone and I found out that they are good friends. He told me about the dj-ing at the recent party. Sounds like he's quite talented. I could use some tracks for my kiteboarding dvd's. It's good to see all the projects he's working on. Makes me feel quite lazy! NICE VIDEO! NICE EDITING. I Dig the music too!

The kiters in Florida have quite a tight community. I think it's a great example for the kiteboarders of the world.

Rick, thanks for the update. I know everyone was wondering how he's doing in the back of their minds. The name Claudio is known around the kiteboarding world thanks to the positive influence you have had to bring people together to help a fellow kiteboarder.

Someday, you all must come to Michigan and we'll hook you up!

Lindy DeVries-Campbell
www.sharkless.com

\"Throw your dreams into the air like a kite and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.\" - Anais Nin