FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > GEAR & SERVICES!!! > KITING GEAR!
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 05-28-2011, 04:35 PM

Default Introducing Airbound Apparel - Raffle for trip to Cabarete, DR

All –
I wanted to introduce the local kite community to Airbound Apparel, a kite and surf apparel Company. Airbound was launched by my best friend who has significant experience in the clothing industry as well as his business partner and co-founder who is an exceptional artist and graphic designer. The Company is currently sponsoring many PKRA aspiring kite surfers around the world (check out the Nomads section of their website). While Airbound underwent a successful soft-launch last December, they just released their 2011 summer line at the famous MaiTai Kite Camp in Maui last week and the shirts were very well received by the 200 people in attendance.
As the Company is based in the Dominican Republic, they are currently offering the opportunity to win a 5 night / 4 day kite / surf trip (including airfare and accommodations for two) to Cabarete, DR where you will get to experience the Airbound lifestyle. With the purchase of 1 or more t-shirts, you will be entered into the contest. After the first 1,000 t-shirts are sold, the raffle will be closed and a winner will be picked.
I have been fortunate enough to receive a few shirts from my friend and can tell you that the cotton is fantastic and the shirts wash very well. One thing I suggest is ordering 1 size larger than normal as the shirts will shrink as a result of the soft cotton and fact that the Company does not pre-shrink their shirts.
Look for Airbound to arrive at a beach near you as they will be doing a van tour around the country.
Check out their awesome website and purchase a t-shirt to be entered into their great give away (See the “kickbacks” section of their website for further detail on the trip.
http://airboundapparel.com/
http://airboundapparel.com/blog/ (check out their blog and events that they may be sponsoring that could be in your area)
Joe