FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > MAIN FORUM > ** KITER BUZZ **
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Old 03-01-2006, 09:08 AM

Default Tampa Bay!

If anyone can tell me how to spend a weekend and have a better time, let me know!

2 days of events, bordercross and the bay crossing, end of the day festivities, bbq's, beer, and some of the best people one would ever meet! What more could anyone ever ask for?

The bordercross events the Neil are putting on are some of the most interesting events to watch, the suspense kills me. The best thing is is that EVERYONE has a chance and ANYONE can win. I know everyone is talking about how the Leroy brothers raced against each other in the final race, that was epic.

I can not really say much about the after parties, what happens on the road stays on the road, but it was good! I never laughed so hard in my life, I'm not sure if my stomach muscles are sore from laughing or kiting.

The Bay Crossing that Jayson and Julie put on was awesome as well, I have never kited in the bay and that was an experience. I would love to go back and do it all over again and play in the flats and on the chop instead of racing to get through it.

So, I am just looking forward to the next event, they are all different, anyone can win, I wonder who it will be next????