FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > St. Petersburg/Tampa Bay Forum > What's going on?
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2006, 04:55 PM
Skyway Scott

Default The Obvious

IT ROCKED today at the Skyway.
Solid 15 to start (around 7am) and then the switch got hit around 11. Waves of 25+ (up to 35) came through every 20 minutes with averages of 20 most of day. Mainly 10m weather.

Eric, thanks for the Waroo demos for everyone. Once I got use to it I could jump that kite (and land) pretty well. It definitely has unreal range and great upwind ability. Allen said he thought the 12m Waroo had quite a bit of power. It sure looked like it, to me. I was hoping to ride it, but he had to leave.

Cool to see the different bows out there today. GK, TD, XBow, Switchbade and more. Got to ride most of 'em too. Great demo day (b/n friends)

To top it off, made my "work quota" in less than 30 minutes with two monster hands and 5 stupid callers :roll: to triple up quite quickly :P

Hard to ask for a better day. (OMG... Dave Thomas just showed up and gave me a year's worth of gift certificates to Wendy's..... what's next!!? ...... )