FKA Kiteboarding Forums  

Go Back   FKA Kiteboarding Forums > MAIN FORUM > ** KITER BUZZ **
Connect with Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/rick.iossi

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2008, 06:41 PM

Default Calling Fl kiteboarding business owners

Recent bans, teaching, selling ect have continued to plague us in Florida. I belive we could start out with a forum, then after some talk the sba [small bus asc] will charter us. Reason i sugest this:

1- As a person or persons operating a business, the feedback for problems should come from us when it is business related, as we have more of a pulse on it and will come foward more as per riders. This can keep it from not getting personal or who likes who.

2- We as a group can seperate ourselves from things going on that we dont agree with.

3- As a group or numbers will help a city our county listen to us if a problem arises, as we pay taxes, have licences ect..

4- Areas can be shown of who is teaching where and what the rules are.

5- As business owners in Florida we can push for different things from companys as well as other businesses to make a increase in sales and in lessons.

I am sure there is more, but if this is not a good idea i would like to know either way with some feed back. We can ask Rick to set thgis up and go from there. I will put up a list of all schools and shops in florida in the next day. After that will wait to see if they all agree or some do, or this is not a good idea. I love doing this sport, but it is also a business, so either way i dont want to see people hurt or getting things baned......plain truth its bad business