Thread: Best @ Wsw
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 09:46 AM

Muchacho- Its easy to run your mouth when you dont have to back it up.Identify yourself or keep your mouth shut.

Noob's problem is not WSW's, its Best's. Its a warranty issue. You just jumped on the chance to bash the shop, maybe they said something stupid in 2005, you said something stupid TODAY.

You are bagging on THE SHOP THAT ALWAYS SPONSORS EVERY KITING EVENT IN THE TAMPA BAY AREA AND DONATES THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN PRODUCT EVERY TIME. You and many others buy elsewhere trying to save a few bucks. Take your savings and buy some class you F'N CHEAPSKATE. (And make sure to wear a helmet when butting heads with a billy goat.)

I have bashed Best for years, its kinda fun(and really easy). The fact is that I like the Waroos a lot, but I dont have the slightest bit of confidence in their customer service dept. and I have chosen not to buy their product. I am really glad that WSW is carrying them now, because I know that they are a solid shop and will carry everything you need for those kites. They will end up being a savior to those Best owners(Noob, for example) who need parts to get back on the water, but only after the manufacturer SUPPLIES them with the goods. They(WSW) have jumped through the hoops of becoming a Best retailer, and now its up to Best to provide them with necessary items to fully service ALL of their customers, both past and present. If Best can't do that, they are selling disposable kites and should advertise as such. Until then, I will stick with the brands and SHOPS who have proven themselves to respect their customers.