View Single Post
Old 01-06-2009, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrayFaWind27 View Post
this post brings out the flames of hades out of me . All of you guys that are bitching and pointing fingers at Kevin needs to go **** off, it was a accident, watch the video he's not the only person out that day,A handful of us was out that day in Nassau too.everyone who lives near the coast line and have experienced hurricanes know right before it hits or passed it brings Epic conditions, yall talking shit, bout, " oh! you're making the sport look bad giving it a bad name" **** YOU!! you guys are acting like he went out and deliberately or have some hidden agenda to destroy the image of kiteboarding.You guys come on here talking like you're without sin and practice safe riding all the time, NONE!! of us are without sin all of us do big boost or tricks near the beach or launch and land our kites in places where we know we shouldn't,the only difference between us and Kevin is that we are lucky that we haven't gotten hurt yet.What happen to Kevin could of happen in a normal kite session when the winds are strong.Can't believe you used tampons are trying to tell Kevin what to say on his next interview or bitching because he's going on another, Kevin! why the **** are you explaining yourself to these, sit down when they pee pussies, you don't need to justify or explain your action to no one dude. Do what the **** you want and say the **** you want, this is free country.
thanks I originally posted to get some senior members suggestions on what I should say if I do the interview.

I've contacted members privately with discovery's responses. They will be doing the show with or without my interview. There will be noaa meteorologists discussing fay and storm conditions it will be nice to have the kiters input along with theirs. If i do the interview i'll have proper input from safety gurus.

Its going to be an informational show. I'll do what I can and if the show seems flaky i wont do it. Thanks for the input so far everyone the decision will be up to me