Thread: Best @ Wsw
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2007, 03:10 PM

Nope, I just like messin with you guys and all your aliases. Its a form of entertainment much like your WSW bashing for no reason earlier in this thread, or Popeye's weak attempt at insulting me.Now Popeye- identify yourself or quit runnin' your d!cklicker....I was originally giving my opinion about buying local vs. buying online and the advantage of buying local, but have gotten sidetracked with all the insults...And if someone insults me, I dont get my feelings hurt, I cut them down twice as hard, its all entertainment and I have said that from the start.
I said before that WSW sponsors every kite event in Tampa Bay, which we all attend, and take something home. Why would we ALL not support them? Its a 2 way street. They will not keep sponsoring events if we dont appreciate their contributions, why would they? Its a waste of their money.

I said something about the beach cleanups because it was a shocker to only have 2 or 3 veteran kiters out of over 40 people. I was hoping to see our kiting community pull together as a group and pull off something positive for the park. Don't we owe that to them for us all using and abusing the park year after year?
Or will we just take them for granted until were banned for good?