View Single Post
Old 01-17-2008, 01:28 PM

thats very similar to what i did:

the long line the pulleys ride on.. i cut it a couple inches below the knot that the inner V rides on. i created Q-line larkshead extender w/ 5 knots spaced 1 inch apart and connect that on the outside knot where i cut the bridle. i then created a larkshead knot on the end of a segment of Q-line and attaced it to the center knot of the extender (so i could adjust in either direction in the case that one side got fouled up).. i measured that out to the proper length using the other bridle side for exact measurement ( I didnt know the 178 inches detail.. just did it the old fashioned way). i was carefull to ensure that the line w/ the outer edge larkshead knot was the exact needed length and all was done.

basically the same as yours..i just created a Q-line extender w/ the multi-knot adjustment points.

then i was able to take the remenants of the front bridle and create new outside extenders (line is thicker) so those areas that showed a bit of wear are now fine.

16m kite flies perfect.. rode it yesterday for a couple hours..

with my new kites coming in, these will prob never get flown again by me..but they should be in perfect shape to sell.

Area Launches: http://tinyurl.com/284jfa