View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 03:53 PM

Talking Great Session on the 14M Thruster today!!!

I rode it powered today and did not need the cleat all that much however when it was engaged, I had no problem slapping it out. You have to hit it the right way. It also has a little loop that you can pull it off with. Try it again Bryan, you will love it...

I am selling all of my old (and newer) C kites and will be buying a full quiver of Thrusters after flying it today. I boosted bigger than ever before and the landing is easy once you get used to how quick the kite is. It is by far the quickest kite that I have ever flown (keep in mind that I am a big guy and don't get to ride 14's all that much but it is definitely faster than a 14M Octane and has almost equal power to a 17.5M Machine). This is the kite that I have been waiting for. Bryan, the Thruster is for me what I think the Waroo is for you. So I have a bunch of kites for sale. Check out the BUY/SELL section if you are interested.

I just can't say enough about this kite. If you see me at the beach, just ask and if you are a competent rider, you are more than welcome to demo it and see for yourself!!! I bet we'll have a bunch of Eclipse riders around here real soon!!!