View Single Post
Old 11-29-2004, 08:40 AM

Default Welcome to Art in Kiteboarding.

Hello,

I'm Lindy from www.sharkless.com and creator of "A Kiteboarder's Wife" comic. Other than kiteboarding, my passion in life has been art since I was a kid. There's many great artists out there who share the same interests as me: art & kiteboarding and I'm looking for you. The art in kiteboarding is everywhere from the graphic ads in the magazines and cartoons to board and kite pattern designs to the graphitti kite art on your ride. The kites and boards dynamics are even designed with a combination of engineering and art. The possibilities are endless.

If you have put a visual creative spin on the kiteboarding scene in any way, we want to hear about it, and see it. In addition to the forum, I will add a section to our website entitled: "Art in Kiteboarding" where people can upload and view artwork from creative kiteboarders around the world. So, as Pat Benetar says.. "hit me with your best shot."

This forum is also open to those wishing to discuss art in the kiteboarding industry. Let's get it rolling!

Lindy

\"Throw your dreams into the air like a kite and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.\" - Anais Nin