View Single Post
Old 05-03-2006, 06:37 PM
Skyway Scott

Yeah Eric, what'd you get?

Kevin, my 1.3 year goal (not this school year, but following one) is to be teaching again. I hope to teach math and science to 3rd and/or 4th graders. I love math and science and am hoping that 4th grade is a good choice. I remember my 4th grade math teacher vividly. She was great. Her name was Mrs. Orr. She gave all the kids alot of self-esteem and instilled a love of math in myself and others. I hope to do the same. My main concern is that I won't have the energy it takes to keep up with them. Time will tell.

My short term goal (about a years' worth) while taking classes to become a teacher is to influence adults in a negative way by taking some of their money using probability skills learned in math class and playing Omaha Hi (poker) full time :twisted: :?

I hope that one full year of cards will get it out of my system,if it does not, Donna will literally string me up by my #$%^s :shock: and all plans will be off ops:

Man, back to another class til 10pm. 4th graders also don't take night classes. (Do they?)