Thread: New dog
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2007, 07:28 AM

Doggie overcrowding is becoming a serious problem....
With over 20 dogs per month entering into our sport, our beaches are rapidly becoming overcrowded with doggies. Most of these doggies are true rebels, acting like they own the beach,most with no qualified instruction, and never wearing a safety leash. I have witnessed these little rebels practicing their "tricks" too close to shore, sometimes even right on the beach! I am talking about powered up kite POOPS in heavy traffic, upwind kite-pissing on beached kites, and ass biting too close to shore! THESE LITTLE STINKERS SHOULD LEARN SOME MANNERS when showing up at our spots, DAWG!
I am concerned that the number of dog turds on the beaches will increase exponentially, and soon there will be no launches left to go without reeling in a hot steamy one while winding up your lines. The only reason I wear booties is to keep that gooey mess from between my toes while launching, however, the "hardcore" kiters like the natural feel of being barefoot, making it easier to feel the turd thats stuck to your foot. I have seen other rebel doggies sabotaging their owners competetion, by doing kite dances on others kites canopies and chewing on thier leading edge. If that doesnt intimidate your friends and foes, then unleash them so they can bite holes in their wetsuits when they enter the water(thanks, D@kot@!) And also, an epic day of kitesurfing is never complete without a good leg humping from your friend's dog...
I think I will start bringing my cats to the beach, they can spray a kite like you've never seen before....(Just ask Toby "Tiny" Wilson)
Next thing you know, guys will be bringing their pet sheep out there.......