View Single Post
Old 03-27-2007, 07:12 AM

hey man..
if you just need a small apt in a good location.. you might want to look at St. Pete.

That its 20+ minutes closer to all the best lauch areas is a HUGE bonus.

I live in central St. Pete and can be at the skyway bridge from my house in 10 minutes. Be at the beach in 15 and at the park in St. Pete in 5 or so if I hit the lights just right.

I commute to Tampa for work but would never consider moving back across the bay once I moved here. St. Pete has a lot more to offer as far as laid back feel.

I'd highly suggest cruising around Old Northeast.. there are always a bunch of small apartments for rent. My girlfriend pays 450$ for a 1 bedroom and its a nice place.

Old Northeast is easy to find..

Take 275 south from Tampa. Take the downtown St. Petersburg LEFT SIDE exit (the one for the Pier)...

off that exit you will go over an overpass and drop down into St. Pete. Take a left on 3rd street (one way) and in a few blocks you will go past 5th ave north and the road will go from paved to brick and you are now in Old Northeast. Drive around all the roads there.. its a great area and lots of folks have small apartments available.

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Bryan

Area Launches: http://tinyurl.com/284jfa