View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 03:07 PM
damion_dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by noel View Post
What do you plan to use them for?
Top one is @ 2002 SS and needs front and back leader lines.
The bottom bar is @ 2004-05 Best pulley bar. (no sheetability)
Both bars are for C-kites. NOT BOW OR SLE KITES!!
Ohh ok thanks. I didn't know what brand or year they were. I plan to use the 2002 SS bar for a 12M C kite because I have sheetability and can depower easier. Yeah I want to buy new leader lines for it but I have been searching online but I can't find any place that sells them?

Is it possible to take the power/depower strap from the Best bar and set it up on the SS bar??? I would rather have the strap than the clam cleat because it seems more secure, easier to use, and appears to be the defacto standard. Is it possible to put a new chicken loop on there as well? Like basically I know how to assemble most of the bar but the thing that gets me is how to attach a depower strap and metal rings. Basically, I figure that when the depower strap is attached to the chicken line (as in when it is being produced in a factory when first made), like its basically sewn with like an industrial sowing machine or something like that. Know any industrial sewing machine places in south florida? lol. I may sound confusing but if you need clarification I can put up pictures to help explain what I am talking about.

Last edited by damion_dark; 03-22-2011 at 03:23 PM.