View Single Post
Old 09-29-2006, 08:31 AM

Guys, thanks a lot for your support I really don't know what to say. I was so disappointed last night after I got home but then I realized that I'm living the life of a kiteboarder in which there are many good days and some not so good. Kiteboarding has given not only numerous moments of great fun but most importantly the chance to get to meet really cool people. I do appreciate all of your words and offers. It makes me feel a lot better knowing that I belong to a great community of kiteboarders.

Gary I'm on it on regards lunching your boat. I know the chances are slim but you know I'm a "believer". The only thing is that I don't know how close we can get into MacDill Air Force territory. I'll give you a call tonight to discuss about it.

Toby, I have to say "brother" you are a true ambassador of the sport in so many ways. I highly appreciate your enthusiasm and generousness. Your noble gesture says a lot about who you are.

Danny F. thanks for helping to hold my kite while I was swimming back to the beach.

and thanks to all the kiteboarders in the bay area for making this community a great place to live.

Erick