View Single Post
Old 10-31-2009, 06:56 AM

Whats up guys,
The internet is running so slow that I can not upload any of my videos, SUCKS. We woke up and went to the opening ceremony at the town hall and had a choir group sing to us which was exciting. The mayor was there to wish us luck and there was a video showing the past comp and showing some epic wipe outs. Last night I played pool with a bunch of the guys and then we went out to a club and it was a sight. I was the only white guy for the exception of Sjoukje (fastest girl) and lighty (Best rider SA). After the club was followed by night off roading..Sick. Today at 5 there is a riders meeting to explain the rules and then there is October fest party on the docks of a yacht club. During the day a group of us is going to visit a old mining town that was abandoned years back, they say its a haunted ghost town.
The next couple of days there is going to be a steady 20 knts and its a perfect off shore breeze for free style. I got a brand new Cabrinha Caliber and its ready for a beating.
I will let every one know how the first race goes, they say by next thurs it will be blowing around 40 and thats when the fun starts. As for my website I am still figuring out how to upload my daily blogs. It will be up soon.