View Single Post
Old 05-20-2007, 09:27 PM
invisible

It was a nice day, blowing 30ish when I was passing Scott... we were both hauling serious ass. I dug the nose of my board in some chop, fell hard, started tumbling at MACH 4 and caught a glimpse of my kite looping right into Scott's lines. To prevent our lines from crossing I dove the kite directly into the water (I was upside down and cartwheeling and that was the best I could do).

Problem was, it landed DIRECTLY in front of Scott who rode INTO my kite, between the lines and everything... yeah I saw *his* life flash before my eyes and was thinking OH S#@$% as he slung out a line of profanities that would make scarface back down in terror. He included something like "I'M GOING TO F@#$# KILL YOU, YOU @#$m$#%m#$%". He was dead serious and I don't blame him I deserved it. I don't know how he ended up between my lines or how he go out, the whole thing was a blur... but it scared both of us.

Ten minutes later I was apologizing and we were both laughing about it. No big deal. Nothing wrong with someone telling you when you do something dumb! Everyone screws up once in awhile.