View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 12:57 PM

Update with this situation. Some of you that read this forum have come to the same conclusion that the person in question is Jeff Reisman. The incident that I described on the first post was NOT Jeff Reisman. Jeff is a nice guy and rides on the risky side. I like many others have seen Jeff push things a bit too far....hence the conclusion. But I assure you, after doing more work on this it is NOT Jeff. Jeff I apologize for you taking a hit, but it may make you think a bit about how you ride as well. Nuf' said.

With that being said, I have norrowed it down to one. I will take care of it from here on out. If anyone would like to help me with this situation it is welcome.

Scott....your comments about TBKA profiles are right on and I will be sure to get mine submitted very soon.

On a side note, I went to Cocoa Beach back in the spring and saw some crazy riding practices there on the beach. For them it was totally normal. For me, it was enlightening. Bottom line is we seem to have a standard here in Tampa Bay of what is acceptable and what is not.

Only thing I can say about that is.....Thank God for that.