View Single Post
Old 10-30-2007, 10:00 PM

Thanks guys, but man it is alot of work. Taken 10 years to figure out what i know, and every day i find i dont know enough. Thats why i will use other people in fields like meterology, enginering, emt, and more. Need these kind of people explaining things. I want to make more of a suport system for students learning. I see it everyday, they learn, but not alot of memory on certin things, it happens everywhere. This way they have a review, if they dont get the section corect they dont pass and have to research the corect answers. I hope it will make for great lessons for schools when someone shows up with some knowledge.

Some of the instruction i see scares me at this point. Some of the teaching spots, and how they just want to "get them on the board", people really need to learn and shadow an instructor to get real world advise and skills. Its a start and with the help of the college, will be a program that can go all over the USA.

My main goal for riders is a data base of how kites work, so if someone buys a kite 2 years old, they can see how it is set and works.
Anyway, long road ahead, but i will be asking for lots of help.

Aloha Paul