View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 11:27 AM

The manager went on to say that he knows that it's just a few bad apples, but that the hassle just isn't worth it. Everyone get's all bent out when someone gets called out ont the forum for teaching there or riding too close, etc.. If you dig up old threads with all of the admonishment of these guys and this behavior, you will see that it's still the same guys.

I'm sure the Rick, Todd, Ovideo, and myself will be able to schedule a meeting with causeway management, etc... but in the end it really doesn't matter because you can't fix stupid and because I know that no one else helps to enforce basic agreed upon guidelines for the venue. All that Jimmy asked at the last meeting was that we try to self police. It was a tall order because we all continually tollerate the behavior.

Think back to Sunday and visualize the guys you saw teaching and riding on the inside. These are the guys 100% responsible for the closure. If there is any doubt, call the causeway director and ask him. Also ask him who the idiot was that decided to argue with the authorities when he was asked to stop teaching and/or leave... The straw the broke the camels back...