View Single Post
Old 04-16-2006, 10:08 PM

Yeah, I'm actually fine... I just couldn't believe they thought I wouldn't involve the police because he was driving illegally and didn't want to get into trouble.

It's very minor damage, hell, I can probably fix it myself. But just the inconvenience of sitting there waiting for the FHP and being hit...

If it was my old car, I wouldn't have cared... I had my old car for a year and only washed it ONCE and cleaned the inside well TWICE.

I've had this truck for two weeks and have washed it 3 times and cleaned the inside twice.

I really like this new truck... it's my baby :-D

Truck=8500
Kites=close to 3000
Firearm collection in near future= :shock:

I spend far too much money on things... :roll:

Oh well, anyone want to go shooting anytime soon, I need a 21 year old with me to shoot my handgun (wtf right) but I'm getting the rifle pictured below soon hopefully...

When the wind isn't blowing, I'm either playing some tennis or going shooting...

But about the accident, this is my first one, I've only gotten two other parking tickets. In my car I used to drive pretty fast and do stupid stuff (come on, teenager) in this truck I'm almost always the only person going the speedlimit (except for the drive down to EB in fort desoto) and I take extra super care of it...